Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Life As a UT Student

My years at the University of Tennessee have been far from easy. As a senior, I look back on my time in college and name time management as one of the most important lessons learned. At UT, there are several other obstacles that pose as challanges for students, besides the regular course load. UT is notrious for having a horrible parking system, and making their students the last priority in virtually every scenerio. Whether it be building design, tuition payment options, course registration, commuting to campus, or residing on campus, UT has given it's students a run for their money. Needless to say, nothing at UT is easy to do.
I am greatful to be graduating in the Spring. This is not only because I will have earned a college degree, but also because I will be free to move to another city. I am excited to graduate and go out into the world. I am an old-spirited person and feel as though I will thrive in an enviornment that contains a more diversified age group.The characteristics about living in Knoxville and attending UT that I will miss consist mostly of the frustrating, bitter-sweet memories that I've learned to laugh about. I am blessed to have educated parents that have helped me through college, every step of the way. I believe that without the support from my family, I would have never gotten through my first semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment