Monday, February 4, 2013

Pet Peeves

Some of my biggest pet peeves include; loud noises, pungent smells, and ignorance. I also hate being too hot or too cold but if I had to choose one, I would always rather be cold than hot. I try to keep my apartment as a sanctuary, free from as many pet peeves as possible.
In my apartment, the bathroom is off the side of my bedroom and so the bathroom door must be shut at all times to prevent toilet germs from nesting on my bed or even worse, my baby blanket.
When I walk barefoot through the kitchen, or on any hard surface, I despise the feeling of crumbs or other morsels sticking to the bottoms of my feet. If the trashcan is filled with any kind of solid food, it must be taken to the dumpster in a timely manner to avoid the risk of bugs or insects entering my apartment.
Concerning others, picky eaters and complainers are not my favorite. I hate it when people do not use their turn signals while driving, swearing in public and any other kind of social incompetence.

I would say I am a particular person. Others would describe me as borderline OCD but I maintain that I simply have a certain way I prefer to do things. I recognize that I'm not the easiest person to be around. I'm still astounded that I have such wonderful friends who put up with me, despite all my extreme preferences.

No comments:

Post a Comment